Thursday, July 30, 2009

Loving Gifts

Yesterday was sweet. The Treanor Fam handed off the care package for our princess. On Friday Fried Rice (her stuffed dog) and the letter with pictures of us will get on a plane and take a long trip to a distant foreign land. I pray that it is delivered into her hands by someone who will take the time to explain everything to a little girl who doesn't understand or know who we are and what the whole adoption thing really means. I pray that the Holy Spirit visits her and helps her to understand so she isn't scared. I pray that she receives us well as she looks at the pictures of her forever family. Please pray these things along with our family...AMEN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know she will be so excited about her package and will love learning about her family. I can't wait to hear more.......
love,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! That's so cool. I can't wait until she meets you guys. Goodluck!

Britney S.