Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Times!!!!!!

This is an old post that I forgot publish. I actually wrote it on July 20th.

Last night Eric and I got to spend a wonderful evening with two amazing women of God. One of them works for Show Hope and the other one has been on a missions trip to Luoyang, China (where our daughter is from). The both of them have met and spent time with our Alicia and both of them have fallen in love with her. It's a great gift from God when you get to sit and hear stories about a girl you've never met before but love so much. At the same time it's also hard to hear descriptions of where she lives. This time with my new friends could easily be described as bitter sweet I guess. We bid a big thank you to our new friends for not only sharing about our daughter with us but also treating us to some great Asian cuisine... Good food+ Good friends= GREAT TIMES!!!!!!!!

No comments: