Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blessed Beyond Belief!!!!!!!!!

Today is a blessed beyond belief day...especially since we have been walking through several days of warfare. Eric and I have been bearing witness to Satan really being MAD at the Treanor family...We say GOOD, AMEN, GLORY TO GOD for that!!!!!! If Satan's mad then we are doing good for God's Kingdom. YAY score one for the Treanor Fam!!!!
In these last several days well no I need to say these last several weeks Satan has been causing repair issues on our home. First it's a wall in our daughter's room that has to be completely torn down and redone from a crack that is going ALL the way from ceiling to floor...CHA-CHING!! Next I came home (after ladies In the Morning breakfast 2 weeks ago)to find that we have had a leak going on under our kitchen sink (secretly) that found it's way straight down and out to our wood flooring and finally announce it's self to us with warped and buckled wood. My first though was are you kidding me!??!!! My next thought (as I was on my knees cleaning the mess up under the sink) was just laughter. God showed me who was responsible for this mess and so I then broke out into laughter while telling Satan NO!!! you aren't going to win... I will keep fighting!! Our last strike from Satan came to us last Thursday when our AC went out. At this point I did start to panic and get upset. This isn't something that you can just put on your "To Do List" and get to it when you have the money. You need AC in the middle of the summer. So Saturday afternoon we where finally able to get someone out here to look at it. It was what we were afraid of...we need a new coil... CHA-CHING!! Monday morning we get a call on how much it will be... $1400..OUCH!!! Our hearts are broken now because this means we have to use money that we have been working hard to save for our adoption. All I can think about is the things that we sacrificed as a family (vacation, daily outings) to put that money away. We have no choice though we have to get it fixed. So we agree to everything and are told it will be Wednesday morning til they can get it done. Man, two more days and two more nights of this. Thank you Jesus for unusually cool temps. Tuesday morning we get a call from Eric's boss (who took upon himself to check out another business) that he has found a place to do the same work but for $350 less. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! PRAISE YOU LORD!! So all in all we got the AC fixed Wednesday morning and are loving the sound of cool air blowing through the vents. So this was blessing #1 from my sweet Savior.

Blessing #2 came to us last night. We have been given an opportunity to send something to our Alicia. We have been able to do this a couple of times already but this time is very different. This time we get to send pictures of us (sharing with her who we are), we get to send a letter telling her, "We love you Princess!!" How sweet is that? How precious is that gift? I only pray that we can put our heart onto paper. That we can share us with her in a way that she understands and receives us as we truly are....a family that loves her dearly.


Blessing #3 just shows truly how much God loves us, that we are doing what He wills for us, and how powerful He just is. I went to get the mail today and what did I find in the mail but a letter from Eric's brother (the executor of their father's estate) with a check enclosed(from a sale of the estate) that not only covers the cost of the AC bill but extra, quit a bit extra. This is my sweet Savior's way of saying, "I got it all under control and I will make sure that EVERY detail is taken care of perfectly. My grace is sufficient for you. Lean on me and I will see you through." Yes He is and Yes He will...Amen

With all of the many details falling into to place lately I truly feel deep in my heart that Eric and I will leave soon to bring our Chinese Princess home.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Yay!! Praising God with you. He always provides. My good friend told me when we were in the adoption process and had lost *tons* of money (when we lost the little girl we thought we were adopting 2yrs ago) that I needed to remember it is all God's money anyways, so if we were doing what we thought God wanted and He allowed us to lose all that money to just remember its HIS anyway so HE has a plan and a reason. And now 2 years later, being home with my Luoyang sweetie.......yup, I can see it.....a plan for sure! He provided every penny we needed and we are so blessed. Thank you God!! I know HE will provide for you guys too, thanks for sharing the great stories!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Satan is working hard on you guys. This adoption is a big deal to him so as you keep on fighting, know that you are not alone. We are sending warriors to you through prayer to help in the battle.
Love you, Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Wow!!! So many blessings. I'm sure praaying for you guys and hope nothing else goes wrong.


Britney S.