Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Waiting

Today passes and no word comes from our agency. These days are hard because you feel as though your not accomplishing anything for a girl that needs so much. Luckly my God is good at reminding me that every day I think about her it then leads me to begin to pray for her, I begin to pray for the people caring for her, I begin to pray for the other kids in the orphanage that she calls sisters and brothers and that is doing something for her.....that is doing a lot for her.
Lord I thank you for the moments that you bring Alicia to mind so I then pray for my princess. Thank you for being so precise in how perfect every detail must be before we are called to bring her home. Please continue to craddle her in Your arms and whisper Your words of peace and love into her heart. Thank you sweet Jesus for loving her and all the other orphans. Raise up the workers oh God to care for these sweet children. May more parents be obediant to Your call to adopt them. Give them courage and provide the funds needed We thank you Lord for all that You do.....In your name.....Amen
Good night to all..

No comments: