Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun Day With My Kidos!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone
Today's post has NOTHING to do with our adoption journey and EVERYTHING to do with being silly, daring, and some might describe stupid. When I say stupid I do mean ME the one who had NO business participating in her kids special playtime today. I started out being a spectator but after watching my kids having so much fun I aloud the flesh to take over and quickly found myself at the top of the stairs. So as I'm sitting at the top of the stairs ready to take off I conveince myself I can do this once and I will be fine. Even after developing a headache from the one run down, did that stop me....NO. I was hooked!!! I went back to the top of the stairs again but this time added some extra weight with the help of my daughter crawling inside the sleeping bag with me. Now I've taken two trips bouncing vigirously down the staircase and feeling even worse mind you...did I stop?...NOOOOO of course not!!!! I must be fair to both my kids right? Now as my exit trick I will add even more weight to the trick and take my son down with me. As you can see in our photo (the evidence) we went much faster and it scared and hurt more then the first two times. We reached the bottom of the stairs and every area of my body hurt tremendously. So now even though my back, neck, and head are killing me I will answer the question that is probably racing in your head...Does she regret what she did? NOOOOOOO I don't, not at ALL! It was fun while it lasted, I made my WHOLE family laugh so hard we ALL cried, but most importantly I gave them a memory of me they will never forget Fun, Crazy with a side of STUPID!!!! Have a great day everyone see you tomorrow...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of FUN!!!!! Well goodluck with the adoption.

Britney S.