Monday, July 13, 2009

Uneventful Week

Last week was uneventful when it relates to our adoption. If you ask my family they would tell you that we all stayed pretty busy. Swim team wrapped up with our last meet, our dear friends Sammye and Steve welcomed home their new granddaughter Elizabeth from China, and we attended a farewell cookout for a good friend who is leaving for West Point in just 3 days. This week we will be working on house projects (YAY fun!!!) Eric says I'm hitting that nesting phase. Our new princess may not be growing in my tummy but I still am always wanting to clean, redo, and/or clear out areas of the house. You just deisre for everything to look pretty and clean when you bring that new addition into their new home. Well off I go to hand my hubby his "honey do list".... Hope to have some big news the next time I post.

No comments: