Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In AAAHH of My Savior's Hand

Today I sit here trying to find the words to relate the amazing work of my Savior's hand. He is so sweet and kind, so generous and loving to a level that has always been so unimaginable. Today my Savior shared a glimps of His sweet, kind, generous, love He has for me and my family through the almighty American dollar. You know how He tells us that He will always provide you with all your needs? My Savior does more then our needs on a daily basis but even an over abundance with our adoption. OK your probably getting tired of me going on and on and want to know exactly what He has done. Here we go.... we got an update today on our matching grant that we've been awarded through LifeSong for orphans and Grace Chapel (our church). In just one week since our support letters went out we have had 6 contributors totalling $1,440. Now here's even a bigger piece of the pie...as I mentioned it's a matching grant so that $1,440 already raised is actually $2,880. WOW!!! In just one week!!!! So now I'm going to top the big piece of pie with some whip cream. We also have a personal fundraising account on this blog(This will help pay for our food and other day to day expenses while we are in China, that the grant doesn't cover). That account just received a donation from a complete stranger that some how found his/her way onto our blog and being moved enough by our story gave to our cause. BIGGER WOW!!!! Now here's the cherry on top of the big piece of pie topped with whip cream...the money that's come into our matching grant, one of the contributors gave $1,000. This man has a huge, incredible heart for orphans and I don't say that because he gave all this money I say this because I've watched him put his blood, sweat and tears into bringing awareness to these precious children of God. I keep his name to myself because he does it not for the fame of this world but to give fame and glory to something much bigger and better....My Jesus!!! Thank you, my private friend, for all that you do for these children, for loving our little princess so much, but most important, for loving our Father with such a deep passion....



Thank you God for loving, caring, and giving so much to our family. I know that Your presence is deep not only in our hearts but also in the hearts of our friends and loved ones around us...thank you Lord Jesus,thank you... In you name I pray this to you...Amen

1 comment:

Amy said...

God is so good!!! Its hard to imagine it but He is dreaming even BIGGER plans for our kids than we are! He's gonna get your girl home. :)