Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Pictures of Alicia

I've been recently blessed with some more pictures of my Chinese Princess...YAYYYY for the Treanor family!!!!!!!!!!!

As we are almost to the "count the days down stage" these little gifts from our sweet Savior make each day easier to get through. It's becoming so real for all of us this week. I don't exactly why but my heart tells me...get ready mom, mommy, momma...prepare for your daughter's arrival.

Cecilia is talking about her sister nonstop to whoever will listen. If there's a chance you might see her lately...be prepared to get your ear talked off and see our Alicia album of pics. Every day this girl is making some new art creation for her. When I was tucking her into bed tonight she showed me today's drawing. Maybe I should post pics of her creations...HMMMM I will have to work on getting that posted for all you artistic folk out there...OK stay tuned for a "Cecilia's art" posting in the next days to come.

Konrad, well Konrad is Konrad. He looks at her pictures next to his bed every night and asks how much longer til he gets to have two sisters. I tell him, "I don't know you will have to take that up with God sweetheart. It's all in His timing...His perfect timing." The cutest new thing that he's doing is obsessively checking the mailbox 5 and 6 times a day. When the mail is in the box he quickly pulls all of it out and starts searching for ANYTHING that looks like an envelope that could have passports enclosed. Yes for those of you that don't know we are planning on taking the kidos with us to China. As long as all finances go well they will be flying with us to that continent named Asia.

Eric and I are just stinking excited and find ourselves looking at each other and saying, "Guess what? were going to China. It's so close now we can almost start counting the days." and then we both start laughing. We have to be the goofiest couple that God has ever created. I can see Him now looking down at us and saying, "Look at those silly Treanors. There they go again acting all goofy."

Well I think I did state in the beginning of this email that he, he ...I HAVE NEW PICS OF MY PRINCESS.....WAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! And so here she is our Alicia....





Alicia on left with Uncle Michael and friend Kate




Alicia on Left with her friend Emily



Alicia (in front) with good friend Ginger (who now lives in Atlanta with twin sister Maggie..oooww so close YES!!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is BEAUTIFULL! So excited for you guys and can't wait until you bring her home.