Monday, September 14, 2009

13th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Today there is no new news on our journey of "Bringing Home our Princess". We predict that we will be waiting for 6-8 weeks for a TA (travel approval).





With no news to report on our adoption I will make my post about the specialness (my invented word)of this day to me. 13 years ago today my sweet, adorable, silly, honorable, and handsome husband and I got married, hitched, tied the note, took the plunge. WOOOOWW 13 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every year it gets harder to believe that we have been together for so long. Where has the time gone? It seems like a week ago we were getting married and yesterday we were becoming parents. The reality is though that today I can say that I've lived out and journeyed through 13 years with an amazing man that loves and adores me greatly. He has to love and adore me to have put up with all the stuff I've thrown at him over these years. He's a truly incredible man and I'm a truly blessed woman to be able to call him my husband, my best friend, my confidant, my soul mate, the lover of my soul.





Thank you Eric for loving me, caring for me and giving me two almost three beautiful children. I love you more and more every day and I can't thank you enough for making me your earthly bride. I look forward to growing really old with you so we can sit around staring at each other and laughing at how wrinkled and saggy we've become...He, He, He... I do really love you and look forward to cherishing the next 365 days together. CHEERS BABY....


No comments: