Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE DOCUMENT ARRIVED!!!!



Our Letter of Confirmation or Letter of Acceptance (LOA) arrived at exactly 2:08 today via UPS man who was very patient with an extremely excited adoptive mother and posed for this memorable pic....



I had a very dear friend tell me yesterday that it is a very beautiful document....WOOW was she correct. There's nothing more beautiful then to finally see an official document listing your name and your adoptive daughters name together. It really helps to make this journey we are on so real and tangible....






Check out what beauty is created when you accept to receive a tremendous blessing from our Father...


2 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations! I can remember the excitement of receiving LOA during our first adoption.

We are adopting from Louyang too. You can check out my blog at lovintheplan.blogspot.com.

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you! When I shamelessly asked for a photo with our UPS guy (for our first adoption), he was a little surprised then quickly told me that 3 of his sisters are adopted. He has since become our friend and favorite UPS guy!

We will be in Luoyang on Sept. 23!