Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 Weeks Out Now

today we are 3 weeks out from when we received our LOA (acceptance from China). we don't know how much longer it will be before they send our traveling arrangements but we are praying it is REAL soon. she's been on my mind so much these last weeks. we are getting soooooo close to being able to see her, hold her, and hopefully hear her call me "mom" i can almost taste it. every morning i wake and i feel my heart beating a little faster, just a little stronger and then i remember... WOW.... i'm one day closer to calling her "my daughter." thank you Jesus for this beautiful gift.

so with all these tender hearted moments going on with me, we decided to celebrate this 3 week mark by going to get alicia's bed today. dumby me didn't remember to take the camera with me...bad mommy ...so you will have to wait til we put it together for me to show pics. we finally decided and luckily found a bed just like cecilia's so now the girls can be matchie mathchie little twins. when all is finished with the construction on the girl's room i will take some good pics and post them for all to see...

No comments: