Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Season,,,New Look

OK so I decided to change things up and sport a new look. It was hard to do because I loved my old design. A sweet friend of mine worked so hard and did such a great job on it all. But as we see and feel a new season come upon us I found it appropriate to do as season do, change.

Today has been a glorious day...Eric and I started and yes we finished painting the girl's room. As we were begining to get a good start on the job I had to duck out on my hubby to go run an errand. When I returned, I walked into the room to find two walls covered in the new color. I couldn't believe what I was looking at not only Cecilia's new room but soon, very soon Alicia's also. WOOOW!!!! I had to take a step back and then found myself on my knees with tears trickling down my face. This is really finally happening...she's coming home. She's finally going to be my daughter. Eric and I shared another moment of blissful joy but only for a moment for we had to get back to work. Back to work we went with great muscle (especially my hubby). I'm proud to say that we did get it done...YEEEAAAHH!!! I will show you a before pic but you will have to wait til everything is back in place for the after photo...stay tune...




2 comments:

Patty said...

Can't wait to see the finished room look!!!!! And I get to see it in person! YIPPEEEEEEEE!! Love the new blog background too!

Amy said...

Love the new blog look!! I know how it feels to need something fresh. :) I'm STILL jealous I can't come paint with you guys! :D