Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fundraising Lunch Tomorrow


Tomorrow is our fundraising lunch at our church. We have done all that we can do to prepare the field, the soil for harvest... so now Eric and I will sit back and watch all the amazing fruit (blessings) that our sweet Father will gift to us tomorrow afternoon, on top of many blessings He has already given us through our preparation for this event.

Along with serving lunch tomorrow we will also have some gift cards to some great restaurants, bath products from a wonderful local business, and gift certificates for several one hour massages up for raffle. Did I mention that all these items were donated...yea donated...how awesome is that? Well let me tell you how more awesome it gets. Several friends and members of our church have donated the food items of for this lunch. And the blessings just keep poring in folks.

Tonight I sit here in AWWWWWWWWWWWW of His love for me, for my family, for my Alicia. Thank you Jesus for Your sweet love. Lord, may tomorrow Glorify your name, your Kingdom, YOU...

No comments: