Thursday, August 20, 2009

Still Waiting

Well I know it has been a long time since I last posted. Things have been quite kaotic and crazy around our house lately. I have been trying to get all things together for my kids to start their home school days. We are finally getting some days under our belt...our feet a little wet. I feel a little overwhelmed right now but I know that God will see us ALL through this year with great success achieved on the other side.

As for our any updates on "Bringing Home our Princess" everything is still the same...just waiting still. Waiting and waiting and then when were done waiting some more. The Lord will deliver that next call from our agency on the perfect day, at the sweetest moment He could create for all of us involved until that day..... we will keep waiting, praying, and preparing for that phone call. Will you please join in with us in prayer for her soon arrival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get that phone call soon. Isn't it stressfull just sitting aroud just waiting? Well GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!


Britney S.